It's not challenging enough with only one high score in the game. Learn how to store a list of the history of highest scores.
- [Instructor] Hi there.…Welcome back to the video course.…In the last video,…we have created the game score scene.…We are done adding the scenes to the game.…In this video, we polish the web page…by adding more content and using CSS…to decorate the page and sections.…We will import our image files into the game project.…Then we add more content to the HTML.…At last, we decorate the entire webpage with CSS files.…
We will need some more image files for this video.…If you have downloaded the code bundle,…you can find the image files in section 8.4 folder.…Otherwise you may download the code bundle…in this URL and find the images there.…Let's open the game project in Code Editor.…In the index.html file, before the hash game element,…we put a header element with a heading one inside of it.…After the hash game element,…we add a few more blocks of content.…
We have a horizontal rule…to divide the game and the information.…Then we create a section…to tell the player how to play the game.…Next, we create a footer…that show the link to my webpage.…
Note: This course was created by Packt Publishing. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Planning your first game
- Setting up your file structure
- Setting up HTML and JS
- Drawing basic shapes with EaselJS
- Implementing your first game object
- Creating the core game logic
- Adding graphics to your game
- Planning your second game
- Handling obstacle and hero collisions
- Making the hero run and jump
- Adding graphics and animations
- Polishing your final game
Skill Level Beginner
Q: Should the exercise files be run from a server or locally?
A: Please run the exercise files from a server as directed. The files will not work properly if run locally.
iOS Game Development with Swift 3 and SpriteKitwith Todd Perkins2h 52m Intermediate
1. Planning the Count Game
2. Creating the Core Game Logic
3. Polishing the Count Game
4. Planning the Rush Game
5. Moving the Character
6. Collision Detection
7. Building Levels
8. Polishing the Rush Game
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.