In order to assist you in creating the game while focusing mainly on the game logic and less on the infrastructure, this course uses the CreateJS framework.
- [Instructor] Hello and welcome to the first video…of section one on CreateJS.…In this section, we'll review CreateJS capabilities…and we'll see how to load CreateJS library to a web page.…In this video, we're going to discuss…about the CreateJS suite.…We'll start off by visiting the CreateJS website:…www.createjs.com.…
However, in this course we'll learn how to use CreateJS…without any third-party tools.…Let's review the components of CreateJS.…EaselJS library is for bitmap…and vector drawing in the HTML5 Canvas.…TweenJS library is for tweening…and animating HTML5 properties.…
Note: This course was created by Packt Publishing. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Playing sounds in various browsers using SoundJS
- Tweening objects using TweenJS
- Creating graphic assets and basic animations
- Game stage creation and object positioning
- Adding the basic game logic
- Add the game physics
- Adding mouse and keyboard controls
- Debugging with breakpoints in Chrome
- Debugging on Android and iOS
- Character movement and input handling
Skill Level Advanced
iOS Game Development with Swift 3 and SpriteKitwith Todd Perkins2h 52m Intermediate
2. Game Outline
3. Game Logic
4. Planning Your Second Game
5. Testing and Debugging the Game
6. Character Movement and Input Handling
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.