Are there any problem which usually occur during development which can be avoided in advance?
- [Instructor] Hello and welcome to section six.…In this section we're gonna talk about common errors…which developers encounter during the development…of HTML5 games.…While in the previous section we've talked about…testing and debugging on various devices,…in this video we're gonna discuss about common errors…which developers encounter in the code…and we're gonna discuss about solutions for these problems.…During HTML5 game development,…developers usually encounter similar errors…during the developing process.…
We're gonna discuss about a couple of errors…which developers usually encounter…during CreateJS game development.…Now one of the first issues is the CreateJS version.…Sometimes during the development process…the CreateJS version may change.…For example, we're currently using May 21st version…of CreateJS, as you can see the date here.…Since then new versions have been released.…Usually developers then go to the latest version…and implement it in their code,…but sometimes it's not the best idea.…
APIs may change and the syntax may also change.…
Note: This course was created by Packt Publishing. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Playing sounds in various browsers using SoundJS
- Tweening objects using TweenJS
- Creating graphic assets and basic animations
- Game stage creation and object positioning
- Adding the basic game logic
- Add the game physics
- Adding mouse and keyboard controls
- Debugging with breakpoints in Chrome
- Debugging on Android and iOS
- Character movement and input handling
Skill Level Advanced
iOS Game Development with Swift 3 and SpriteKitwith Todd Perkins2h 52m Intermediate
2. Game Outline
3. Game Logic
4. Planning Your Second Game
5. Testing and Debugging the Game
6. Character Movement and Input Handling
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.