- [Instructor] Congratulations…that you've made it all the way to the final challenge.…And in this challenge you're gonna practice controlling…site wide styling and writing some basic selectors…for our reference site.…So I have the lab instructions.txt open…from the 07_07 directory and we're gonna be working again…on our HTML essential training reference site.…If we were to open it up right now, let's see,…lemme go to intro and just open this page up…and if I were to preview this in my browser…you can see that all the styling we've had…all the way throughout the course is suddenly missing.…
So we'll need to put it back.…The very first step is to link all of the pages in our site…to our external style sheet.…So you're gonna open up each of the individual pages…and you wanna link them to the style sheet styles.css.…That style sheet is located in the underscore css folder…and is called styles.css.…So not only do you need to link it there,…you wanna make sure that you resolve the link correctly…from the files to the css file…
- Why is HTML important?
- Exploring an HTML document
- Formatting content
- Displaying images
- Using nav, article, and div elements
- Linking to pages and downloadable content
- Creating lists
- Controlling styling (fonts, colors, and more)
- Writing basic scripts
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing HTML
2. Basic Page Structure
3. Formatting Page Content
4. Structuring Content
5. Creating Links
6. Creating Lists
7. Controlling Styling
8. Basic Scripting
Next steps2m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.