The itemprop attribute is all about item properties for a given data scheme. Learn how to attach these to your code.
- [Narrator] Now that we've established … the scheme in the document … and the scope it's going to cover, … let's start to add the item properties … that will more specifically describe what's up … with this particular restaurant. … So just taking a quick peek back … [email protected]/restaurant. … This is the information here … that in theory pertains to the restaurant … and just wanted to orient you … a little bit further to this page. … Rather than flipping back and forth between my code … and this web page. … I'm just going to orient you to some of the properties … we're going to use in our code just to show you … that they exist here first. … And then I'm going to to go through exactly … how to code those in place here. … So note that we have in our restaurant here, … we inherit some properties here from our food establishment. … The things like we have a menu, … that's a wonderful thing, … we're going to need to do that. … We might have a star rating, … for example, that's something …
- Describing elements with schemas
- Embedding schemas in schemas
- Using the Structured Data Markup Helper
- Making up a document with microdata
- Making up a document with JSON-LD
- Testing your structured markup