Discover how to create online forums and connect with others using Google Groups.
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Google Groups Essential Training. My name is Jess Stratton. Google Groups is a free product from Google in which you can create mailing lists and online web forums. I'll start by telling you about the four possible group types you can choose from so you'll know all the possible ways to use Google Groups. I'll show you how to create your own group and join an existing one. I'll show you how to assign a topic in a group and even assign it to yourself. I'll show you how to view the details of the group.
I'll show you how to go through all the possible settings for your group, moderate users and group topics, create roles for your expert group members, and more. We have a lot to cover so let's get started!
- Creating a group
- Crafting posts and announcements
- Finding and joining Google groups
- Working with topics
- Adding and inviting members to your group
- Disabling and deleting a group