Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Writing a post to extend reach, part of Social Media for Graphic Designers.
- [Instructor] Posting on Facebook is easy.…And even though there are no guarantees…regarding the potential reach of your content,…there are some good practices in general…to keep in mind when writing and posting on Facebook.…In this movie, I want to share some information…and tactics that I think will help your posts…reach as many people as possible.…Once again, we're on…my Drawing Vector Graphics Facebook page,…and I'm just going to scroll down to,…let's say, this post right here.…
And this was some custom type I did…for an editorial project for a magazine.…It was a lot of fun to work on.…But if I go down here, you're going to see…even though on the right hand side…I have 12,000 followers listed for this page,…this post I did only reached 4,349 followers.…Now, this is what I would consider a very successful post.…It reached over 4,000 people, which is awesome.…But, it didn't reach even half of the people…that follow this page.…
And you have to ask yourself why.…Well, the reason why is Facebook makes money…off of selling what are considered ads for your posts.…
- Understanding social media for business
- Branding yourself on social media
- The role of your website in social media
- Social media image sizes
- Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram strategies for designers
- Understanding Behance
- Using LinkedIn
Skill Level Intermediate
Personal Branding on Social Mediawith Karen Leland1h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Facebook Strategy for Designers
3. Twitter Strategy for Designers
4. Instagram Strategy for Designers
5. Exploring Other Social Networks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.