Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video When to pin a post, part of Social Media for Graphic Designers.
- [Instructor] Facebook has a nice feature…that allows you to pin a specific post…so it remains at the top of your timeline…so people will always see it when they visit your page.…This works well for specific types of marketing.…You could use it as a call to action,…a public notification,…direct focus to a specific project…on your own website, etc.…Pinning a post ensures that your message…won't get lost among all the other timeline posts…you may make.…
So let's take a look at how to use this feature.…So once again we're on my Drawing Vector Graphic page,…and we want to notify people…that I have a DVG lab,…a new batch of 'em coming up soon.…And one of the movies I wanna have in that,…is somebody else drawing something…and then I'm gonna build it for 'em.…Just to demonstrate how I would approach…building something somebody else drew.…Just to show that it's not as hard as it may seem.…So we're gonna go ahead and do a post here.…
So I'm gonna click into the post panel here,…and the first thing I'm gonna do is attach a photo…
- Understanding social media for business
- Branding yourself on social media
- The role of your website in social media
- Social media image sizes
- Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram strategies for designers
- Understanding Behance
- Using LinkedIn
Skill Level Intermediate
Personal Branding on Social Mediawith Karen Leland1h 8m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Facebook Strategy for Designers
3. Twitter Strategy for Designers
4. Instagram Strategy for Designers
5. Exploring Other Social Networks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.