Discover how to facilitate your creative communication with the aid of top social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- [Instructor] Is this course, we'll be diving in to the fundamentals of using various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Behance, LinkedIn and Dribbble to facilitate your creative communication. You'll see how to showcase your work, share your creative process, build and facilitate professional relationships, and share your general passion for all things creative with your audience, so you can continue to build an active community of like minded followers.
These are simple and practical methods anyone can perform, so welcome to Social Media for Graphic Designers. Let's get started.
- Understanding social media for business
- Branding yourself on social media
- The role of your website in social media
- Social media image sizes
- Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram strategies for designers
- Understanding Behance
- Using LinkedIn
Skill Level Intermediate
Personal Branding on Social Mediawith Karen Leland1h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Facebook Strategy for Designers
3. Twitter Strategy for Designers
4. Instagram Strategy for Designers
5. Exploring Other Social Networks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.