This video reinforces the course's main message.
- [Instructor] In conclusion, most creative people are very…passionate about the artwork and design they produce.…They thrive within the creative process…that brings their ideas to life.…And if you ask them what's more enjoyable,…the process of creating or the final art it produces?…Their response will almost always be the process,…because that is what sustains inspiration.…True joy comes from creating.…
And it's no surprise that creative is excited to share…their new work with the world.…And when their copyright is infringed upon,…it can become a very distressing situation to handle.…I hope the simple methods and information in this course…have equipped you to better protect your work.…Demonstrated how to effectively respond…to those ripping you off.…And answered some of the most common questions…related to copyright.…You invest a lot of time creating your work so I encourage…you to keep diligent in protecting your copyright,…and responding to those who infringe on it.…
Take advantage of the exercise files for this course,…
- What's a copyright?
- What can you copyright?
- Registering a copyright
- How long does a copyright last?
- What's derivative work?
- Responding to infringement
- When to contact a lawyer
- Common copyright misconceptions
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Copyright for Photographerswith Carolyn E. Wright50m 58s Appropriate for all
Understanding Copyright: A Deeper Divewith Dana Robinson1h 12m Appropriate for all
1. What Is Copyright?
2. Copyright Registration
3. Copyright Infringers
4. Responding to Infringement
5. Common Copyright Misconceptions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.