Get the answer to the challenge.
- Alright, let's compare.…My first line here I'm labeling as adaptive…and I complete it with logo C.…Note the past logo on the left…and current mark in the center…are both built from overlayed diamonds and triangles.…But the center mark has become more complex…and diverse in color.…Still pretty linear at this point.…The future mark influenced by these…has created a substantial modification,…with the introduction of curved half circles…and breaking these out and scaling them…into a diverse swarm of bees.…
Nice use of adaption.…The next line I'd label as fusion.…And complete the sequence with logo A.…This is the marriage of two diverse styles…with the soft focus from the old MasterCard Worldwide mark…and our influence mark in the center.…Again, crafted from the transparent triangles.…At the center of the new mark,…you still get the hard edges and transparent geometry,…but you see the pattern start to drift off…and lose focus as it disperses.…
Fusion at its best.…So that pretty much answers our last solution…as linear and obviously that would be logo B.…
- The evolution of logo trends
- Examining the monoline trend
- Crests and geodimensional objects
- Examining the transparency trend
- Overlapping objects
- Geometric dimensional
- Real life dimensional
- Putting trend spotting into practice
- Predicting trends
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How Trends Develop
2. Tracing the Evolution of Monoline
3. Tracing the Evolution of Transparency
4. Predicting the Future Paths of Trends
Next steps2m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.