Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Social media image sizes, part of Social Media for Graphic Designers.
- [Instructor] Social media image sizes…are constantly changing with each new update…to the various platforms.…So in this movie, I want to share a few online resources…you can check on the latest specs regarding images used…on various social networks.…This is by no means an exhaustive list.…I'm just going to share with you two.…You'd think this information would be easy to locate…within each of the social media platforms,…but it really isn't and that is why these resources…have been created.…
So let me share with you how they can help you…in creating your own graphics.…So the first one I want to share with you comes from…Sprout Social and it's a…Always Up-to-Date Guide to Social Media Image Sizes.…And if you scroll down on this,…they're gonna have a list of all the various social media…image sizes that you need.…So if you're working on Facebook,…you can click the Facebook link here,…and it will just list out and highlight,…this one will be the profile,…and it will tell you what the size is…that you need to build it.…
- Understanding social media for business
- Branding yourself on social media
- The role of your website in social media
- Social media image sizes
- Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram strategies for designers
- Understanding Behance
- Using LinkedIn
Skill Level Intermediate
Personal Branding on Social Mediawith Karen Leland1h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Facebook Strategy for Designers
3. Twitter Strategy for Designers
4. Instagram Strategy for Designers
5. Exploring Other Social Networks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.