Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up profile and cover images, part of Social Media for Graphic Designers.
- In a previous movie, I covered the ever-changing…user interface of social media platforms, and…image size standards.…In this movie, I'm going to put the current…standards to use, and show you how I create…and set up the profile and cover images…I use with my Facebook pages.…Now as you've seen previously, this is my…Facebook business page, and the cover image…is what's showing here at the top right .…This long, kind of rectangular shaped image of…me at my desk, I'm working on a project, and…I've worked in other graphics into this.…
The composition, that was built in Photoshop.…Now, this photo was taken by a lender crew that came to…my studio and shot a mini documentary a few years back.…And that's where I got this image and…how I use it in my cover for this page.…And then I have my studio logo as the…profile picture area over here.…Now, I don't want to change this, I like how this…looks, but if I switch to my Drawing Vector Graphics…Facebook page, you can see where I'm reusing…that same photo, and I've been using this for awhile now.…
- Understanding social media for business
- Branding yourself on social media
- The role of your website in social media
- Social media image sizes
- Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram strategies for designers
- Understanding Behance
- Using LinkedIn
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Facebook Strategy for Designers
3. Twitter Strategy for Designers
4. Instagram Strategy for Designers
5. Exploring Other Social Networks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.