- Creating a balanced workflow
- Increasing productivity around tight timelines
- Delivering bad news early
- Determining when you are most creative
- Daily habits that help you win
- Working with easily distracted employees and team members
- Bringing clients into the schedule
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, my name is Justin Ahrens and welcome to this course all about how to take charge of your scheduling. No matter if you are a freelancer or an agency veteran, our deadline driven reality seems to be constantly nipping at our heels. In this course, I'll share processes that have helped our office manage multiply projects, clients, and deadlines over the last 17 years. I'll walk you through practical and actionable items including how to start and end a day, manage your own schedule, what questions to ask your team, and a variety of suggestions and to dos on how to take control of your most precious asset, time.
Whether you're an in house designer or working independently for a small or a large agency, this course will give you scheduling strategies to be productive for you, your team, and for your clients. So, don't wait. Let's talk about how you can be more in charge of your work life and form new processes and routines to help your scheduling be sustainable and dependable.