Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Posting videos on Twitter, part of Social Media for Graphic Designers.
- [Instructor] In this movie, I want to cover…how to post a video on Twitter.…I'd like to keep the process of using…any social media platform as easy as possible.…This ensures it'll be sustainable for the long haul…marketing-wise and I'll stick with it.…So when it comes to videos, I never personally…upload a video to Twitter directly either…from my iPhone or my desktop.…Now, there's a couple reasons for that,…and one is the whole gated community aspect.…
If it's uploaded through Twitter,…it's only within the Twitter universe,…and it makes the reach and shareability…of your content a lot more finite,…and that's one reason.…Now, there's another reason I don't do it.…Now, if you choose to do this, you can do it,…and I'm gonna show you how.…We'll just click the Tweet button here.…You can compose any Tweet you want.…You can click on the camera icon,…find whatever video you want.…Here's a video on my desktop…where I walk through a project folder.…
Now, the weight of this video is 638.2 megabytes.…It's not very long, but here's the problem…
- Understanding social media for business
- Branding yourself on social media
- The role of your website in social media
- Social media image sizes
- Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram strategies for designers
- Understanding Behance
- Using LinkedIn
Skill Level Intermediate
Personal Branding on Social Mediawith Karen Leland1h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Facebook Strategy for Designers
3. Twitter Strategy for Designers
4. Instagram Strategy for Designers
5. Exploring Other Social Networks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.