Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Posting videos on Instagram, part of Social Media for Graphic Designers.
- [Instructor] In this movie,…I wanna cover how to post a video on Instagram.…Now remember, like most social media platforms,…Instagram itself, in general is a gated community,…so you have to keep that aspect in mind,…regarding the videos you're gonna share on it,…because if you want it to go…to the broadest market possible, only it's gonna make…the viewability of that video a little more finite.…Now when it comes to Instagram, I don't really mind that,…if I wanna get a video out there,…I'll usually upload it to YouTube,…and use either Facebook or Twitter to kinda push it out.…
But Instagram is also an account…that I post a lot of personal stuff on,…so I like taking videos with my iPhone, for example,…and then just simply uploading them.…Now the format for video uploads…from you mobile device to Instagram…is limited to three seconds to 60 seconds max,…link the videos, so if you video goes over 60 seconds,…you're gonna have to trim it…when you upload it to Instagram,…they actually will have an interface that comes up…
- Understanding social media for business
- Branding yourself on social media
- The role of your website in social media
- Social media image sizes
- Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram strategies for designers
- Understanding Behance
- Using LinkedIn
Skill Level Intermediate
Personal Branding on Social Mediawith Karen Leland1h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Facebook Strategy for Designers
3. Twitter Strategy for Designers
4. Instagram Strategy for Designers
5. Exploring Other Social Networks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.