Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Posting videos on Facebook, part of Social Media for Graphic Designers.
- [Instructor] In this movie, I want to cover…how to post a video on your Facebook page.…So, we're on my Drawing Vector Graphics Facebook page,…and when it comes to the creative process…and developing ideas, I'm a big believer in drawing.…I not just love drawing, I utilize it…for all the cognitive advantages of coming up…with ideas and working through and solving problems,…graphic and otherwise.…And so, I want to do a little post…that just showcases the type of drawing…anybody can do, and that's doodling.…
So we're gonna post a video on this Facebook page,…so we'll click into this area here,…and you'll want to go to your camera.…Click on it, and this is where you can load photos…or in this case videos.…So we'll go to the Desktop,…and I have this movie called Doodling.mov.…I shot this with my iPhone,…and this is the one we're gonna upload.…So we'll click Choose,…and once that happens, this is gonna come up,…and it's gonna take a while for it to load.…You can see down below there's a progress bar…of how far it's getting, so it gives you time…
- Understanding social media for business
- Branding yourself on social media
- The role of your website in social media
- Social media image sizes
- Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram strategies for designers
- Understanding Behance
- Using LinkedIn
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Facebook Strategy for Designers
3. Twitter Strategy for Designers
4. Instagram Strategy for Designers
5. Exploring Other Social Networks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.