Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Posting images on Twitter, part of Social Media for Graphic Designers.
- [Instructor] In this movie, I want to cover…how to post images on Twitter.…So, we're gonna go ahead and author a new post on Twitter.…And the suggested image size by Twitter,…is 440 pixels by 220 pixels.…That's the ratio that they say is the ideal image size…for posting on Twitter.…That said, frankly, I never follow that.…The images I'm gonna use in this post…are actually 1,400 pixels wide,…and they're even a little taller than that.…
So, I tend not to follow these rules…because I usually pull images right off of my website…after I make a post and then share those on Twitter.…And the only thing you have to keep in mind…is that when you author a Tweet on Twitter,…that you're allowed to attach three images…to any given Tweet.…Now, the combined weight, or the combined total size…of all three images on any one given post…that you make on Twitter cannot exceed over three megabytes.…
So, for example, if you have three images,…and each image is 850 kilobytes per image;…then you're gonna fall under that threshold,…and you'll be fine.…
- Understanding social media for business
- Branding yourself on social media
- The role of your website in social media
- Social media image sizes
- Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram strategies for designers
- Understanding Behance
- Using LinkedIn
Skill Level Intermediate
Personal Branding on Social Mediawith Karen Leland1h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Facebook Strategy for Designers
3. Twitter Strategy for Designers
4. Instagram Strategy for Designers
5. Exploring Other Social Networks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.