Join Scott Boylston for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Design for Sustainability.
- So there you have it, a brief, yet significant peek at some of the more exciting developments in the world of sustainability and design. We're living in an exciting time in part because of intrepid pioneers who've laid the groundwork for a sustainable future. They made great strides in identifying the largest challenges facing our global society in developing methods to creatively shift our societies towards a more sustainable posture. In this course we've explored a wide array of sustainability strategies, methods, tools and frameworks that can help designers and professionals in all fields contribute significantly to a sustainable tomorrow.
And whether you're interested in technical, social, or perceptual innovation, remember that there are an increasing number of resources to help you grow as a sustainability advocate. Let's stay connected. You can follow me on Twitter, @scottboylston, or join the conversation on Facebook at SCAD Designers for Sustainability. There's truly a place for everyone, from great career websites like Design Impact Hub, certification programs like Cradle to Cradle and Biomimicry.
There's a world of transformative design just waiting for you. And waiting, by the way, for your creative input in making it more sustainable day by day.
- What is sustainability?
- Sustainable development goals
- Nature as a mentor
- Changing behavior through design
- Innovating technically
- Earning sustainability certifications
- Social innovation and change