This video provides a quick overview of the items covered in the course.
- Well, did you survive?…More importantly, did your mock-up survive?…I hope so, because that concludes my course.…Now you understand what it takes to put together…a simple 3D mockup of your design.…And that's something your client will never forget.…If you keep practicing these techniques, you'll master them…in no time, and even create a few new ones of your own.…Remember the way you present your work…is just as important as the work itself.…Always go the extra mile to create something memorable…when presenting to a client.…
I hope you had fun watching my course,…because I truly enjoy sharing my experience,…and knowledge with you.…Until next time, this is Todd Gallopo,…reminding you to stay creative and think three dimensional.…
- Making templates
- Taking measurements
- Preparing digital layouts to make mockups
- Printing designs for each mockup
- Sourcing materials
- Photographing mockups
- Retouching and adjusting mockup photos
- Presenting physical and digital mockups
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Preparing Your Designs for Mockup
2. Creating a Bottle Mockup
3. Creating a Box Mockup
Making a gum box mockup6m 53s
4. Creating a Packet Mockup
Making a sauce packet mockup8m 49s
5. Making the Most of Your Mockups
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.