Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Improve SEO by using Google+, part of Social Media for Graphic Designers.
- [Instructor] Google + is, ironically,…one of the best built and…aesthetically pleasing social media platforms…that hardly anyone uses.…The only reason I post on Google +…is to take advantage of any SEO Boost it may provide.…I'll admit I have no absolute way of knowing…if it helps SEO, but it take me all of 30 seconds…to post on Google +, so I think I'll continue…to air on the side of caution…and share this platform nonetheless.…
Let me show you my account.…This is my page on Google +.…Once again, it's associated with your Google account.…If you have a Google account for Gmail…and some of their other web services, then you're gonna…have a Google + page.…On this page, it has a header…like other social media services, so I just upload…a Super Doodle of mine, and if I scroll down,…it gives you the capability of having little portfolios.…Here's some miscellaneous art I've uploaded.…
You can also see that I post redundant information…that can be found on my regular Glitschka Studios website.…It can be found on my other social media website.…
- Understanding social media for business
- Branding yourself on social media
- The role of your website in social media
- Social media image sizes
- Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram strategies for designers
- Understanding Behance
- Using LinkedIn
Skill Level Intermediate
Personal Branding on Social Mediawith Karen Leland1h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Facebook Strategy for Designers
3. Twitter Strategy for Designers
4. Instagram Strategy for Designers
5. Exploring Other Social Networks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.