- Design intelligence best practices
- Avoiding data paralysis
- Applying data intelligence to design
- Partners in design intelligence
- Visualizing data intelligence
Skill Level Intermediate
- I'm Randall Elliott, an associate director of design technology at Frog, a global digital transformation and strategy firm that transforms businesses through design and innovation that advances the human experience. At Frog, we've used design approaches throughout our 45-year history to discover what makes meaningful connections with people. This course will share how we use data intelligence to create more human experiences. Whether it's data collected from speaking to people or captured from computers and coalesced by data scientists, these are core inputs to creative problem-solving.
This is often called design thinking. Businesses around the world are using this to open new markets and create competitive advantage. In this course you'll learn how data intelligence can generate ideas, solve complex problems, and connect with people in meaningful ways. While this course won't cover in-depth data science instruction, it will identify how to integrate data intelligence into your teams as well as how to approach and explore the technology that makes it intelligent.
If you've heard about how data intelligence creates new experiences, or read about companies who are using it to explore new markets and wondered how you could bring meaningful experiences to people with it, then this course is for you. Plus we've added an interactive feature to the course enabling you to collaborate with others and help data intelligence inform your design decisions. Okay, let's go.