Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating instagram stories, part of Social Media for Graphic Designers.
- [Instructor] In this movie, I wanna show you the basics…of using Instagram stories.…I have to be honest. I don't use this feature a whole lot,…mainly because you invest some time into using it,…but they're only visible for a limited amount of time.…So unless someone sees them within a certain time frame,…they vanish, which means discoverability is very finite.…That said, I enjoy watching them,…so once again, your personality will dictate…your use of this feature.…
I've seen several people use this feature really well,…so it might be a perfect fit for you.…It's not so much a perfect fit for me,…but let me walk you through how you use it.…So right now, we're on my personal profile page,…and if we go to the Home icon in the bottom left,…and I click on that,…we can now access your story, shown on the top left.…You can see my profile pic with the plus symbol,…I'm gonna click on that.…It's gonna open up into your story mode.…This is where you can start sharing your recordings.…
So right now, I have my camera pointed at a poster…
- Understanding social media for business
- Branding yourself on social media
- The role of your website in social media
- Social media image sizes
- Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram strategies for designers
- Understanding Behance
- Using LinkedIn
Skill Level Intermediate
Personal Branding on Social Mediawith Karen Leland1h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Facebook Strategy for Designers
3. Twitter Strategy for Designers
4. Instagram Strategy for Designers
5. Exploring Other Social Networks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.