Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Connecting with an audience through comments, part of Social Media for Graphic Designers.
- [Instructor] As I stated previously,…authenticity in context of social media,…in my opinion, is the best way to interact with people,…through any of the platforms,…including Instagram.…This is best demonstrated, rather than explained,…so let me share several posts with you.…So on Instagram, I love the fact that it's…visually oriented, but I really like the…communication factor as well.…The comments.…I always get in really great conversations with people.…
So we're going to click into this one right here,…which was some fun artwork.…And I noticed that a few people made comments in this,…so I'm going to click into here,…and Lana commented that, "I'm scared. But I love it.…I assume your client is not a daycare." (laughter)…This one just made me laugh, so I'm going to heart that,…I think that's pretty funny and I'm going to reply to her,…"Well played." (laughter)…So, this is why I love social media,…because if a friend said that to me in real life,…I'd just be laughing, it's a great comment.…
That's what I like about social media.…
- Understanding social media for business
- Branding yourself on social media
- The role of your website in social media
- Social media image sizes
- Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram strategies for designers
- Understanding Behance
- Using LinkedIn
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Facebook Strategy for Designers
3. Twitter Strategy for Designers
4. Instagram Strategy for Designers
5. Exploring Other Social Networks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.