In this video, Emmanuel Henri goes over the basic requirements for being able to follow this course.
You will get lost if you don't have enough experience in these areas. GraphQL can be done in Mac, Windows, or Linux. So feel free to use whichever operating system you prefer. I'll be using Visual Studio Code as my editor, but feel free to use whichever one you desire.
- Setting up GraphQL
- Creating the initial schema and type
- Setting up simple queries
- Leveraging arguments and aliases
- Reading, updating, adding, and deleting items with GraphQL
- Posting data with mutations