Learn how to use Apollo, a flexible, production-ready GraphQL client for React and React Native apps.
- [Instructor] In a world filled with data, as developers we always need to work on solid and intuitive technologies to fetch data. Apollo, GraphQL and React are three great libraries that allow us to build integrated application components that fetch data efficiently. Hi, I'm Manny Henri, and I've been working with React since its release, and it is my great pleasure to guide you on your journey with Apollo working with React. In this course, we'll first set up our tools and get you going with your first Apollo server with GraphQL.
Then we'll connect it to React for simple queries. Next, we'll set up our first mutations and add new contacts to our project. Finally, we'll leverage subscriptions to add notes for each of our contacts. So if you're ready to learn about Apollo while building the basis of a CRM application, fire up your favorite editor and let's get started.
- Initial setup for Apollo
- Tools required to work with Apollo
- Initial Apollo client setup
- Installing dependencies for Apollo server
- Finalizing Apollo server
- GraphQL mutations with Apollo
- Subscriptions with Apollo
- Updating resolvers and components for subscriptions