- Basic GraphQL schema
- Object types and fields
- Role of the resolver in GraphQL
- Scalar and enumeration types
- Using GraphQL tools
- Setting up persistence
- Adding new items with mutations
- Updating and deleting items with mutations
- Queries with arguments, aliases, and fragments
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Are you looking for a better way to fetch data from multiple sources? Or maybe you want to minimize the number of calls to the server. Perhaps you're trying to find a way to get just the data you need from a query. Well, this is where GraphQL comes in. Hi, I'm Emmy Henri and I've been working with GraphQL since it was introduced in the market. And in this course, we'll explore GraphQL in depth and I'll demonstrate how to work with this library. First, we'll walk through the setup of GraphQL. Then, we'll explore the syntax of all the different types and the schema.
Next, we'll add persistence using MongoDB and SQL so we can query multiple databases. Then, we'll code mutations to add new items, update them and delete them. Finally, we'll level up our queries using some advanced features. So if you're ready to learn about GraphQL, fire up your favorite editor and let's get started.