Join Anson Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video Using insights, part of Google+ for Business.
- [Voiceover] In this video I'm going to talk about…Google+ Insights, and how they can give you…a better idea of the activity that's happening…with your Google+ Business page.…In order to view Google+ Insights, we actually need…to move over to Google My Business.…So, right now I'm in Google+.…To access Google My Business from here,…I'm just going to click on the links in the top right corner…with the nine boxes, so that I get the drop-down…and you'll notice that we have a couple…of different options here.…We could go to Google My Business…or we could just click directly on Insights.…
Let's move over to Google My Business though,…because I do want to show you something about…Insights on this page.…So here we are, we're in Google My Business,…we've been here before, and if we scroll down…on this homepage, we've got our Insights.…But this particular business has not yet been verified.…So we don't have access to Insights.…So, I'm going to pull up another account…that isn't highly utilized, but it is verified,…so we can see what it would look like inside of…
Discover why Google+ is so crucial to businesses and exactly what goes into a great Google+ business page. Explore the social media platform's community, including Google+ circles, and find out how to develop engaging posts, use notifications and Google Insights to measure engagement, and manage comments and reviews.
- Why Google+?
- Creating a Google+ business page
- Adding photos to your profile
- Participating in the Google+ community, including circles
- Posting to Google+
- Commenting on Google+
- Using Google Insights
- Managing reviews
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/28/2018. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers how to leverage Google+ events.
1. Getting to Know Google+
2. Configuring Google My Business
Adding business information4m 49s
3. Getting Started with Google+
4. Discovering the Google+ Community
5. Posting to Google+
6. Configuring Google+ Settings
Profile and stream settings4m 10s
7. Optimizing Google+ for Business
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.