Learn what Google+ collections are and how your business can benefit from them
- [Voiceover] Earlier in the course we spoke…about Google+ Collections and how they are a great way…to categorize the posts that you're posting to Google+,…and also to view posts of others…that are in a specific topic.…Now, let's talk about Communities.…Communities are kind of like Collections,…but at a larger scale,…and I would say that most of the regular Google+ users…are very involved in Communities.…That is probably the feature…that they like the most about Google+…because it's something that is different.…It's something that Facebook and Twitter just don't have.…The only that I would be able to compare it to,…with other social networks,…might be LinkedIn Groups.…
LinkedIn has some similar groups.…They don't look as nice on Google+ Photos,…and Google+ just look amazing,…and I love the layout of it,…but if you use LinkedIn and you use LinkedIn Groups…then you might be somewhat familiar…with Communities here in Google+.…So, let's go ahead and take a look.…From my profile page here on Google+,…I'm just going to click on…
Discover why Google+ is so crucial to businesses and exactly what goes into a great Google+ business page. Explore the social media platform's community, including Google+ circles, and find out how to develop engaging posts, use notifications and Google Insights to measure engagement, and manage comments and reviews.
- Why Google+?
- Creating a Google+ business page
- Adding photos to your profile
- Participating in the Google+ community, including circles
- Posting to Google+
- Commenting on Google+
- Using Google Insights
- Managing reviews
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/28/2018. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers how to leverage Google+ events.
1. Getting to Know Google+
2. Configuring Google My Business
Adding business information4m 49s
3. Getting Started with Google+
4. Discovering the Google+ Community
5. Posting to Google+
6. Configuring Google+ Settings
Profile and stream settings4m 10s
7. Optimizing Google+ for Business
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.