Learn where all of the primary features are located within Google+
- [Voiceover] Now that we've moved from Google My Business…over to Google+…let's take a look at the Google+ user interface,…so that we know where all of the features are located…within Google+.…Now the page that I'm on right now…is where I left off in the last video,…it's when we clicked on the Google+ profile link…from Google My Business.…If you're still on this page…I'm just going to click on the arrow…in the top left corner here,…which is gonna take me over to Google+.…If you were on a different page…you can just go to plus.google.com,…make sure you're logged in with your Google+ account…that has your business on it…and you should be taken to this page as well.…
Now by default when we access Google+…where we are right now,…we're on the home page as you can notice,…it's highlighted in red on the left side of our screen…and this is where we will see posts…from people that we follow on Google+,…we'll see trending posts,…so they might not be people that we follow,…but they might be popular posts…and you'll notice it says trending on Google+…
Discover why Google+ is so crucial to businesses and exactly what goes into a great Google+ business page. Explore the social media platform's community, including Google+ circles, and find out how to develop engaging posts, use notifications and Google Insights to measure engagement, and manage comments and reviews.
- Why Google+?
- Creating a Google+ business page
- Adding photos to your profile
- Participating in the Google+ community, including circles
- Posting to Google+
- Commenting on Google+
- Using Google Insights
- Managing reviews
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/28/2018. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers how to leverage Google+ events.
1. Getting to Know Google+
2. Configuring Google My Business
Adding business information4m 49s
3. Getting Started with Google+
4. Discovering the Google+ Community
5. Posting to Google+
6. Configuring Google+ Settings
Profile and stream settings4m 10s
7. Optimizing Google+ for Business
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.