Learn how to navigate within the Google My Business user interface
- [Voiceover] Once we finish the initial set up…of our Google+ business page…we're actually brought into Google My Business,…which is a different product than Google+,…but there is quite a bit of overlap between the two.…Let's take a quick look…at the Google My Business user interface…and then if you're looking for more information…about Google My Business…you may wanna check out the course…called SEO for Local Visibility,…which goes a bit more in-depth on using Google My Business.…Right now we're currently on the home page,…which basically serves as a dashboard…to see all of the details of our business.…
From here if we scroll down…we could get started with advertising on Google+,…we can view our Google+ Insights,…which allow us to see how much interaction our business…is getting in Google+ and on Google My Business.…If we scroll a bit further down…we could also manage any reviews that we've received…in Google My Business,…which is really important,…because if somebody leaves a positive review…we can respond and let them know…
Discover why Google+ is so crucial to businesses and exactly what goes into a great Google+ business page. Explore the social media platform's community, including Google+ circles, and find out how to develop engaging posts, use notifications and Google Insights to measure engagement, and manage comments and reviews.
- Why Google+?
- Creating a Google+ business page
- Adding photos to your profile
- Participating in the Google+ community, including circles
- Posting to Google+
- Commenting on Google+
- Using Google Insights
- Managing reviews
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/28/2018. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers how to leverage Google+ events.
1. Getting to Know Google+
2. Configuring Google My Business
Adding business information4m 49s
3. Getting Started with Google+
4. Discovering the Google+ Community
5. Posting to Google+
6. Configuring Google+ Settings
Profile and stream settings4m 10s
7. Optimizing Google+ for Business
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.