Learn how to share a post on Google+
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] In this video, we're going to take a look…at how to post a new status update to Google+.…No matter where you are in Google+,…if you're on the Profile page, the Home page,…the Collections page, anywhere,…you'll always have this red button…with a pencil inside of it…at the bottom right of your screen.…To post a new status update to Google+…all you have to do is click on that icon.…When you do that, a box will pop up asking you,…"What's new with you?"…and you can post whatever you'd like.…Notice that down here at the bottom of this box,…we have a few different buttons.…
The first one would be to upload a photo.…We can add a link to the post.…We could conduct a poll.…So if I click on this button,…it allows me to create a multiple choice question…to ask my followers that they can then answer…which is a great way for businesses…to gain a little bit more insight…about their users' preferences.…And the fourth button is for us to add our location.…So if you are brick-and-mortar business…and you're at a certain location,…
Discover why Google+ is so crucial to businesses and exactly what goes into a great Google+ business page. Explore the social media platform's community, including Google+ circles, and find out how to develop engaging posts, use notifications and Google Insights to measure engagement, and manage comments and reviews.
- Why Google+?
- Creating a Google+ business page
- Adding photos to your profile
- Participating in the Google+ community, including circles
- Posting to Google+
- Commenting on Google+
- Using Google Insights
- Managing reviews
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Google+
2. Configuring Google My Business
Adding business information4m 49s
3. Getting Started with Google+
4. Discovering the Google+ Community
5. Posting to Google+
6. Configuring Google+ Settings
Profile and stream settings4m 10s
7. Optimizing Google+ for Business
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.