Learn how to develop posting strategies to enchance the success of your business on Google+
- [Voiceover] When it comes to posting status updates…to Google Plus, there are some specific strategies…that you can use to help increase…the engagement that you receive on those posts…that you publish to Google Plus.…First of all, I've said it before and I'll say it again.…Use rich media on Google Plus.…Photos and videos look absolutely amazing.…Users are going to be more likely…to Plus One that type of content.…They're going to be more likely to share it…and they're going to be more likely…to follow you on Google Plus.…Your brand is just going to be more memorable.…
Photos and videos tend to be more engaging to a user…than simply text so use rich media as much as possible.…It's also important on any social platform…to include a call to action.…Ask your users a question.…Ask your users for their opinion.…Or even use one of the polls that you have available…to you when posting a status update to Google Plus.…Again, just like rich media,…if they interact a little bit more deeply with your brand…by thinking more complexly and posting their own opinion,…
Discover why Google+ is so crucial to businesses and exactly what goes into a great Google+ business page. Explore the social media platform's community, including Google+ circles, and find out how to develop engaging posts, use notifications and Google Insights to measure engagement, and manage comments and reviews.
- Why Google+?
- Creating a Google+ business page
- Adding photos to your profile
- Participating in the Google+ community, including circles
- Posting to Google+
- Commenting on Google+
- Using Google Insights
- Managing reviews
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/28/2018. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers how to leverage Google+ events.
1. Getting to Know Google+
2. Configuring Google My Business
Adding business information4m 49s
3. Getting Started with Google+
4. Discovering the Google+ Community
5. Posting to Google+
6. Configuring Google+ Settings
Profile and stream settings4m 10s
7. Optimizing Google+ for Business
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.