Join Anson Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video Managing reviews, part of Google+ for Business.
- [Voiceover] Once your account has been verified…on Google+, you'll be eligible to receive reviews…from customers, and you can also view and respond…to those reviews.…To access reviews on Google+,…you actually need to move over to Google My Business.…So we're going to navigate to the links…in the top-right section of Google+,…click on My Business, and then on the page that appears,…if we scroll down a little bit,…you'll notice that there is a section for reviews.…Now this account has not yet been verified…because it's less than 30 days old,…and we haven't received a verification postcard.…
But once the account has been verified,…there'll be a link here for you to access and respond…to all of the reviews.…I do have some tips for those of you…who have already been verified,…and who are looking to respond to reviews on Google+.…First of all, be humble and friendly.…If somebody give you a positive review on Google+,…make sure you thank them for it,…and let them know that you saw it…and that you appreciate it.…At the same time, one of the most important aspects…
Discover why Google+ is so crucial to businesses and exactly what goes into a great Google+ business page. Explore the social media platform's community, including Google+ circles, and find out how to develop engaging posts, use notifications and Google Insights to measure engagement, and manage comments and reviews.
- Why Google+?
- Creating a Google+ business page
- Adding photos to your profile
- Participating in the Google+ community, including circles
- Posting to Google+
- Commenting on Google+
- Using Google Insights
- Managing reviews
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/28/2018. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers how to leverage Google+ events.
1. Getting to Know Google+
2. Configuring Google My Business
Adding business information4m 49s
3. Getting Started with Google+
4. Discovering the Google+ Community
5. Posting to Google+
6. Configuring Google+ Settings
Profile and stream settings4m 10s
7. Optimizing Google+ for Business
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.