Learn how to leverage Google+ events to create business and marketing opportunities for your organization.
- [Instructor] The events feature of Google+…allows users to create and invite others…to both private and public events.…If you're using Google+ as a business,…this is a great opportunity to let your followers know…when you have a special occasion or event coming up.…To access events in Google+,…you first need to be on your Google+ profile page.…From here, click on the three dots to the right of About…and then on your events.…As you can see, we don't have any events listed right now,…but if anyone we follow creates a public event,…we'll see it listed on this screen.…
Let's go ahead and create one by clicking on Create Event.…As you can see, we get a window that pops up…and we get to specify all of the details about our event.…So let's say we're having a rabies vaccination event…where we're going to give away rabies vaccinations for free.…Let's go ahead and enter a title for our event…and then we can specify the day that it's going to be on…so we'll say it's on March 22nd and it's at 10 a.m.…
We could add the location…
Discover why Google+ is so crucial to businesses and exactly what goes into a great Google+ business page. Explore the social media platform's community, including Google+ circles, and find out how to develop engaging posts, use notifications and Google Insights to measure engagement, and manage comments and reviews.
- Why Google+?
- Creating a Google+ business page
- Adding photos to your profile
- Participating in the Google+ community, including circles
- Posting to Google+
- Commenting on Google+
- Using Google Insights
- Managing reviews
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/28/2018. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers how to leverage Google+ events.
1. Getting to Know Google+
2. Configuring Google My Business
Adding business information4m 49s
3. Getting Started with Google+
4. Discovering the Google+ Community
5. Posting to Google+
6. Configuring Google+ Settings
Profile and stream settings4m 10s
7. Optimizing Google+ for Business
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.