Learn how Google+ business profiles and similar and different comapred to Google+ personal profiles
- [Voiceover] Google+ allows users to create both profiles,…which are geared more towards individuals,…and business pages, which are geared towards businesses…and organizations, and there are some key differences…between profiles and pages which are important…to understand if you're going to be using Google+…from a business perspective.…First of all, Google+ pages can represent a company,…brand, product, or celebrity, whereas Google+ profiles…only represent individuals and need to be the exact…name of that individual.…For a Google+ page, you can name your page whatever…best represents your brand or organization.…
Google+ pages can also be managed by multiple people…and this is a huge feature for businesses.…A lot of businesses are going to have multiple people…that are managing their online presence and in order to do…so properly, you need to allow them access to get into…your Google+ page, take a look at insights, post status…updates, and Google+ allows you to have dozens of people…manage your Google+ business page all at the same time.…
Discover why Google+ is so crucial to businesses and exactly what goes into a great Google+ business page. Explore the social media platform's community, including Google+ circles, and find out how to develop engaging posts, use notifications and Google Insights to measure engagement, and manage comments and reviews.
- Why Google+?
- Creating a Google+ business page
- Adding photos to your profile
- Participating in the Google+ community, including circles
- Posting to Google+
- Commenting on Google+
- Using Google Insights
- Managing reviews
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/28/2018. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers how to leverage Google+ events.
1. Getting to Know Google+
2. Configuring Google My Business
Adding business information4m 49s
3. Getting Started with Google+
4. Discovering the Google+ Community
5. Posting to Google+
6. Configuring Google+ Settings
Profile and stream settings4m 10s
7. Optimizing Google+ for Business
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.