Google+ for Business (2012)
In this course, author Lorrie Thomas Ross teaches you how to use Google+ to effectively promote a business. Discover how to set up an account for a business or client, and add company information, post photos and video, create compelling copy to market products or services, and improve your reach with contacts. Find smart ways to leverage the power of Google+ circles, blogging, and video sharing to make a real and lasting connection with an audience. This course also shows you ways to improve market visibility and open an online dialogue about your business.
- Using Google+ Pages
- Organizing contacts with Google Groups
- Incorporating local listings from Google into your marketing campaign
- Creating a profile
- Adding contacts
- Building a business page
- Posting photos and videos
- Hosting live online chats with hangouts
- Using the +1 button
- Using Google Analytics to measure a page's success
- Changing or deleting a profile or posts
- [Voiceover] Welcome to "Google+ for Business." In today's social-centric world, we rely on our peers for product, service and information recommendations. The plus-one or Google+ button connects people with other people, and businesses with people. Google+ for business is for brands large and small. In this course, we will cover everything from reasons why to use Google+ for business, tips on creating your page, customizing information, optimizing an existing page, marketing tips, measurement, and trouble-shooting.
For this course, we are applying Google+ for business to a fictional company we created at Lynda.com called, "No Obstacles Sport." As we go over how we develop their Google+ account for their business, keep your own brand in mind. Whether you are already using Google+, or are looking for new online marketing ideas, this course will provide you with best practices and new ideas. See you in my course, "Google+ for Business."
Creative Inspirations: Mark Mothersbaugh, Music Composer90,277 Views
The 5-Day Excel Challenge146,386 Views
After Effects: Insight into Effects112,279 Views
Capturing Audio for Video 01: Getting Started38,566 Views
Up and Running with Photoshop for Design291,425 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,676,368 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery301,789 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training4,259,922 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced391,623 Views