Learn advanced post formatting techniques for Google+
- [Voiceover] One of my favorite,…more minor features of Google+…is the ability to format the text…when you share a post to Google+.…So, you can make your test bold,…italics, and strike through…which is just something that a lot…of other social networks don't feature.…So, let's take a look at how we can do that in Google+.…I'm going to click on the red button…in the bottom right corner…to post a new status update.…Now, let's say that it's Friday…and I want to post a status update about the weekend.…So, here we go.…Okay, so there's my status update,…but I want to liven this up a little bit.…
I want to add some bold italics…and make it a little more fun,…so let's take a look at how we can do that.…First of all, for italics in Google+,…we need to surround the word or the group of words…that we want in italics with the underline key, okay?…So, we've got the word great…with these two underlines…both at the beginning and the end of it…so great will show up in italics.…Now, for bold, what we want to do…is we want to use the two star…
Discover why Google+ is so crucial to businesses and exactly what goes into a great Google+ business page. Explore the social media platform's community, including Google+ circles, and find out how to develop engaging posts, use notifications and Google Insights to measure engagement, and manage comments and reviews.
- Why Google+?
- Creating a Google+ business page
- Adding photos to your profile
- Participating in the Google+ community, including circles
- Posting to Google+
- Commenting on Google+
- Using Google Insights
- Managing reviews
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 02/28/2018. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers how to leverage Google+ events.
1. Getting to Know Google+
2. Configuring Google My Business
Adding business information4m 49s
3. Getting Started with Google+
4. Discovering the Google+ Community
5. Posting to Google+
6. Configuring Google+ Settings
Profile and stream settings4m 10s
7. Optimizing Google+ for Business
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.