Learn how to create a Google+ business page
- View Offline
- In order to get our business set up on Google+,…we first need to open up a web browser…such as Google Chrome, and navigate to plus.google.com.…From here, we're shown a bunch of the photo collections…available for us to follow and explore in Google+.…In order to set up our business page on Google+,…however, we first need to log in…with an individual Google account.…And then, remember, later on,…once we have our business page set up,…we can specify additional accounts…that will be allowed to manage our business on Google+.…
To get started with a Google+ account,…click on Join Google+ on the left side of the screen.…On the screen that appears,…you can log in with your Google account…if you already have one that you'd like to use…for managing your business.…Or, if not, you can create a new Google account…by clicking on the Create Account link,…towards the bottom of the page.…I'm just going to log in with the account…that I'm going to be using, which is firstname.lastname@example.org.…Going to click Next.…Enter the password.…
Discover why Google+ is so crucial to businesses and exactly what goes into a great Google+ business page. Explore the social media platform's community, including Google+ circles, and find out how to develop engaging posts, use notifications and Google Insights to measure engagement, and manage comments and reviews.
- Why Google+?
- Creating a Google+ business page
- Adding photos to your profile
- Participating in the Google+ community, including circles
- Posting to Google+
- Commenting on Google+
- Using Google Insights
- Managing reviews
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Google+
2. Configuring Google My Business
Adding business information4m 49s
3. Getting Started with Google+
4. Discovering the Google+ Community
5. Posting to Google+
6. Configuring Google+ Settings
Profile and stream settings4m 10s
7. Optimizing Google+ for Business
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.