Learn how to comment and respond to users on Google+
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] As I've mentioned earlier in the course,…as you use Google Plus or really any social network,…it's important to be interacting with the community…and not just being a static brand that's…just publishing your own content and just…"Here's a new blog post, here's a new blog post".…You wanna be responding and really…having a conversation with the other users.…And one way to do that on Google Plus is through commenting.…So we've already talked about joining communities, creating…collections and following other people on Google Plus.…Well, following them and joining the community…isn't necessarily going to be enough.…
You also need to, as I mentioned, interact with them.…So, let's take a look at how we…can comment here in Google Plus.…It's actually pretty straightforward.…Right now I'm in the Pet Lovers Community, which is…a community that we joined earlier on in the course.…And let's just say that we wanted…to comment on one of these photos.…All we need to do is find the post or photo…that we wanna comment on and then click…
Discover why Google+ is so crucial to businesses and exactly what goes into a great Google+ business page. Explore the social media platform's community, including Google+ circles, and find out how to develop engaging posts, use notifications and Google Insights to measure engagement, and manage comments and reviews.
- Why Google+?
- Creating a Google+ business page
- Adding photos to your profile
- Participating in the Google+ community, including circles
- Posting to Google+
- Commenting on Google+
- Using Google Insights
- Managing reviews
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Google+
2. Configuring Google My Business
Adding business information4m 49s
3. Getting Started with Google+
4. Discovering the Google+ Community
5. Posting to Google+
6. Configuring Google+ Settings
Profile and stream settings4m 10s
7. Optimizing Google+ for Business
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.