Learn how to add business information to your Google+ business page
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] It's time to start adding…some more information about our business…to be displayed on Google Plus and in Google My Business.…To do that from Google My Business, I'm going to click…on the red edit button to the right side of our screen…to start adding some more information.…On the page that appears, you'll notice that we've already…entered our business name and address,…so we can scroll down a little bit,…and we can add some more contact info.…We have a phone number already in there,…but we don't have our website in there.…That's really important because we want to give users…a place to go to if they wanna find out more information…about our products or services.…
So I'm just going to click in this section of the page…and I'm going to enter our website.…I could also add additional phone numbers…if I wanted to, but for now, I'm okay with just…the one phone number and the website, so I'll click on Save.…We have already entered our category…during the set up process.…We can add our hours of operation,…
Discover why Google+ is so crucial to businesses and exactly what goes into a great Google+ business page. Explore the social media platform's community, including Google+ circles, and find out how to develop engaging posts, use notifications and Google Insights to measure engagement, and manage comments and reviews.
- Why Google+?
- Creating a Google+ business page
- Adding photos to your profile
- Participating in the Google+ community, including circles
- Posting to Google+
- Commenting on Google+
- Using Google Insights
- Managing reviews
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Google+
2. Configuring Google My Business
Adding business information4m 49s
3. Getting Started with Google+
4. Discovering the Google+ Community
5. Posting to Google+
6. Configuring Google+ Settings
Profile and stream settings4m 10s
7. Optimizing Google+ for Business
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.