Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting ring schedules for all your linked phones, part of Google Voice Essential Training.
- Google Voice gives you powerful ring schedules…that you can set for every phone that you have linked…with Google Voice.…Now you can link up to six phones with Google Voice.…And you can set a different schedule…for each of those phones.…To do that, click the gear icon on the right hand side…and choose Settings.…And then make sure that you're on the Phones tab.…To change the individual settings for each phone,…choose the number that you want to have…the ring schedule for and click Edit next to that number.…
Click Show Advanced Settings.…Scroll down a little bit and you'll see an area called…Ring Schedule.…For each line, you can have a different ring schedule…for weekdays and weekends.…For example, you could have a particular phone line…always ring on weekdays, never ring on weekdays,…or even set a custom schedule for it.…For example, you can have it not ring the phone…from a particular time range…and you can even have multiple time ranges per day.…
For example, you can have a particular phone…only ring for a few hours per day.…
Then find out how to configure Voice's rules to ring all your phones, filter calls straight to voicemail, have voicemails delivered via email or text, and more. The course also explores recording inbound calls, using Voice on mobile phones, and making international calls, video calls, computer-to-computer calls, and more.
- Choosing between Google Voice and Google Voice Lite
- Getting a Google Voice number
- Activating and working with voicemail
- Blocking and forwarding calls
- Recording incoming calls
- Making international and domestic calls
- Making calls with Google Hangouts
- Sending text messages
- Using Google Voice on a mobile phone
Skill Level Beginner
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 17m Appropriate for all
Setting Up Your Mobile Office to Work from Anywherewith Jess Stratton2h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Setting Up Google Voice
2. Working with Your Voicemail
3. Using Google Voice
4. Making Calls with Google Voice
5. Using Google Voice on Your Mobile Phone
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.