Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Listening to and filing voicemails on your computer, part of Google Voice Essential Training.
- All voicemails that are left on your phones…will be found in your Google Voice inbox.…And, you can access that by going to Google Voice…and clicking on Inbox on the left…hand side of the navigation pane.…In a previous video,…I activated voicemail from my mobile phone.…This means that a caller can call either my Google…Voice number or my regular carrier mobile number…and still get the same Google voicemail.…Even if a caller calls my mobile phone number,…the voicemail will still show up here.…This is a great feature because it gives me lots…of filing options for that voicemail,…as well as the transcription of it.…
If you're reading these, you'll notice…that not all of the transcriptions are accurate.…There's a lot of factors involved…in the accuracy of the transcription.…For example, if the caller is in a noisy room,…if they're mumbling or talking quickly.…You can either read the transcription,…or play the message through your computer speaker.…Any unread voicemails…will have a green line next to them.…This is how you can tell…
Then find out how to configure Voice's rules to ring all your phones, filter calls straight to voicemail, have voicemails delivered via email or text, and more. The course also explores recording inbound calls, using Voice on mobile phones, and making international calls, video calls, computer-to-computer calls, and more.
- Choosing between Google Voice and Google Voice Lite
- Getting a Google Voice number
- Activating and working with voicemail
- Blocking and forwarding calls
- Recording incoming calls
- Making international and domestic calls
- Making calls with Google Hangouts
- Sending text messages
- Using Google Voice on a mobile phone
Skill Level Beginner
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 17m Appropriate for all
Setting Up Your Mobile Office to Work from Anywherewith Jess Stratton2h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Setting Up Google Voice
2. Working with Your Voicemail
3. Using Google Voice
4. Making Calls with Google Voice
5. Using Google Voice on Your Mobile Phone
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.