- Getting a Google Voice number
- Activating and working with voicemail
- Sending text messages
- Making international and domestic calls
- Using Google Voice on a mobile phone
Skill Level Beginner
- [Jess] My name is Jess Stratton. Google Voice is a fantastic and free service that gives you your own phone number, which you can forward to any other phone number that you have. In this course, I'll first take you through signing up and accessing a Google Voice phone number. After that, I'll show you how to set up Google Voicemail, how to set your greeting and set all the other options for Google Voice to get it just the way you like it. I'll show you how to send and read MMS messages, work with voicemails, monitor incoming and outgoing calls, how to make outgoing calls from your computer or directly through the Gmail interface, and finally, I'll show you how you can use Google Voice on iOS and other mobile devices.
We have a lot to cover, so let's get started.