Then find out how to configure Voice's rules to ring all your phones, filter calls straight to voicemail, have voicemails delivered via email or text, and more. The course also explores recording inbound calls, using Voice on mobile phones, and making international calls, video calls, computer-to-computer calls, and more.
- Choosing between Google Voice and Google Voice Lite
- Getting a Google Voice number
- Activating and working with voicemail
- Blocking and forwarding calls
- Recording incoming calls
- Making international and domestic calls
- Making calls with Google Hangouts
- Sending text messages
- Using Google Voice on a mobile phone
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] My name is Jess Stratton and welcome to Google Voice Essential Training. Google Voice is a fantastic free service that gives you your own phone number which you can forward to any other phone number that you set up. In this course, I'll first take you through signing up for a Google Voice phone number and then recording your first voicemail greeting. I'll show you how to add more phone lines to Google Voice, and then how to set up custom ring schedules for your phones. We'll then move on to voicemail where I'll show you how to download your voicemails, reply to them, and even add custom notes to them.
I'll show you how to filter your calls directly to voicemail by turning on Do not disturb mode, and even how you can record and playback your incoming phone calls. Finally, I'll show you how to make outgoing phone calls through the web interface, and then how to use the Google Voice app on your mobile phone. I'll show you all this and more so let's get started.
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 17m Appropriate for all
Setting Up Your Mobile Office to Work from Anywherewith Jess Stratton2h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Setting Up Google Voice
2. Working with Your Voicemail
3. Using Google Voice
4. Making Calls with Google Voice
5. Using Google Voice on Your Mobile Phone
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.