Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Downloading and emailing voicemails, part of Google Voice Essential Training.
- In addition to archiving your voicemails,…you can also download them to your computer…or email them to other people.…To download a voicemail to your computer,…on the voicemail that you want to download…click the More option and select Download.…Depending on what browser you're using,…it will go to the downloads folder.…And as you can see from the bottom left-hand side…of my screen, I'm using Google Chrome.…You can see that it's downloaded an mp3 file to my computer.…Because it's a quick message,…the file is going to be relatively small.…
About 40 kilobytes or so.…You can also email the voicemail to somebody else.…To email the voicemail,…click More and select Email.…In the To field select the person…that you're going to email it to.…You can change the subject.…And you can also change the message.…You don't have to though.…I'm gonna click send…because there's something that I need to show you.…It's important to note that when the other person…gets the voicemail, they can play it from their computer.…
But use this cautiously because as you can see,…
Then find out how to configure Voice's rules to ring all your phones, filter calls straight to voicemail, have voicemails delivered via email or text, and more. The course also explores recording inbound calls, using Voice on mobile phones, and making international calls, video calls, computer-to-computer calls, and more.
- Choosing between Google Voice and Google Voice Lite
- Getting a Google Voice number
- Activating and working with voicemail
- Blocking and forwarding calls
- Recording incoming calls
- Making international and domestic calls
- Making calls with Google Hangouts
- Sending text messages
- Using Google Voice on a mobile phone
Skill Level Beginner
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 17m Appropriate for all
Setting Up Your Mobile Office to Work from Anywherewith Jess Stratton2h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Setting Up Google Voice
2. Working with Your Voicemail
3. Using Google Voice
4. Making Calls with Google Voice
5. Using Google Voice on Your Mobile Phone
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.