Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding notes and editing transcriptions, part of Google Voice Essential Training.
- There's two more features of your…Google Voice inbox that I want to show you.…The first one is that you have…the ability to edit the transcriptions.…We've seen that sometimes Google doesn't get it quite right.…You can go in there and fix it so that it…makes more sense to you when you're reading it.…To edit a transcription, hover your mouse over…the transcription and click your mouse inside of it.…Now, with the keyboard, you can…edit it so that it's correct.…When you're done, click the "save" button,…and the transcription's been changed.…The second thing that you can do…is you can add a note to a voicemail.…
Underneath the voicemail that you want to add the note to,…click "more" and select "add note".…You can type your note and then click the "save" button.…Your note has been saved, so now…you'll see it when you're scrolling through your inbox.…At any time, you can click on your note to edit it,…or click the "delete" button to get rid of it entirely.…
Then find out how to configure Voice's rules to ring all your phones, filter calls straight to voicemail, have voicemails delivered via email or text, and more. The course also explores recording inbound calls, using Voice on mobile phones, and making international calls, video calls, computer-to-computer calls, and more.
- Choosing between Google Voice and Google Voice Lite
- Getting a Google Voice number
- Activating and working with voicemail
- Blocking and forwarding calls
- Recording incoming calls
- Making international and domestic calls
- Making calls with Google Hangouts
- Sending text messages
- Using Google Voice on a mobile phone
Skill Level Beginner
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 17m Appropriate for all
Setting Up Your Mobile Office to Work from Anywherewith Jess Stratton2h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Setting Up Google Voice
2. Working with Your Voicemail
3. Using Google Voice
4. Making Calls with Google Voice
5. Using Google Voice on Your Mobile Phone
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.