Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding credits for calls, part of Google Voice Essential Training (2015).
- Your Google Voice phone number and account…lets you make calls for free…within the United States and Canada.…Most of those calls are free,…however, there are certain numbers that will cost you money…and those rates are very low.…It will also cost you money to make an international call,…and if you plan on doing that…you'll need to add credit to your account.…To do that, you can either click the plus sign…on the bottom left-hand side of the screen…to add Calling credit,…or you can click the gear icon…to get into your Settings and change to the Billing tab.…
To instantly add $10.00 of credit to your account,…simply click Add $10.00 of credit.…If you've ever used Google Wallet,…your Visa or credit card will be listed here.…Otherwise, you can Add a new payment method.…I'm going to close out of this.…Google will let you purchase credit in $10.00 increments,…up to $70.00 worth of credit.…You can select what happens when…your balance dips below $2.00.…For example, it can send you an email…or it can Auto-recharge up to $50.00.…
Then find out how to configure Voice's rules to ring all your phones, filter calls straight to voicemail, have voicemails delivered via email or text, and more. The course also explores recording inbound calls, using Voice on mobile phones, and making international calls, video calls, computer-to-computer calls, and more.
- Choosing between Google Voice and Google Voice Lite
- Getting a Google Voice number
- Activating and working with voicemail
- Blocking and forwarding calls
- Recording incoming calls
- Making international and domestic calls
- Making calls with Google Hangouts
- Sending text messages
- Using Google Voice on a mobile phone
Skill Level Beginner
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 11m Appropriate for all
Setting Up Your Mobile Office to Work from Anywherewith Jess Stratton2h 8m Appropriate for all
1. Setting Up Google Voice
2. Working with Your Voicemail
3. Using Google Voice
4. Making Calls with Google Voice
5. Using Google Voice on Your Mobile Phone
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.