Join Adam Geitgey for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Building and Deploying Deep Learning Applications with TensorFlow.
- [Instructor] Before starting this course, it will be helpful to have some programming experience. The examples are written in Python 3, so it's also helpful if you have some familiarity with Python syntax. Regardless, I'll explain things in the way that will be accessible, even if you don't have a lot of experience in Python. Also, it will be helpful if you have some basic experience with machine learning. If you're brand new to machine learning, you can check out machine learning courses in the library.
- What's TensorFlow?
- Hardware, software, and language requirements
- Creating a TensorFlow model
- Training a deep learning model with TensorFlow
- Visualizing the computational graph
- Adding custom visualizations to TensorBoard
- Exporting models for use with Google Cloud