Join Adam Geitgey for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Building and Deploying Deep Learning Applications with TensorFlow.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop as I've done here. The files are organized by chapter. All the code and data used in each video can be found in the corresponding folder based on the chapter name. Each example program has an initial state and a final state. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device a settop device or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay, you can still follow along by watching how I use the files.
- What's TensorFlow?
- Hardware, software, and language requirements
- Creating a TensorFlow model
- Training a deep learning model with TensorFlow
- Visualizing the computational graph
- Adding custom visualizations to TensorBoard
- Exporting models for use with Google Cloud